Hire - Summer Student
New Country 96-9 is looking for our next summer superstar!
Are you creative, quick-thinking, responsible and most of all outgoing and the life of the party? New Country 96-9 wants you to represent our brand at various events across Greater Moncton this summer! Hit up the local festivals, beaches, parks…wherever our listeners are, we want you there!
- Attend station events and interact with listeners and clients.
- Maximize station on-site presence by setting up banners, event signage, etc.
- Provide detailed cut ins (live or pre-recorded).
- Perform emcee duties as required.
- Develop current and compelling content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat).
- Ensure proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Provide upkeep of station vehicles.
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Energenic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task and manage timelines.
- Posses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Knowledge of local area and station audience.
- Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to achieve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have flexable schedule (avalible to work evenings & weekends)
Deadline to apply March 31st, 2017
Please email your resume to:
Start date: Wednesday, May 24th
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only those who are qualified will be considered for an interview. No phone calls, please.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/careers.asp?mn=4